Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tampa ditches are going off...

My boss, Chad DeGroot drove my co-workers Dave McDermott, Greg Smee, and myself to Tampa last week Where we met up with Matt Coplon.... Matt is a good friend of mine who happens to lead a double life between singing for one of my favorite bands called Light Yourself on Fire(look them up on myspace) and working as the top dog keeping things together at Profile Racing. I brought the camera and took a couple of photos and these were some of my favorites.
Photobucket

Chad Degroot with on hell of a one handed, no footed miami hopper in tampa....

Photobucket

Matt Coplon barspinning over the fence out of the third ditch of the day. He did not land this but the picture does the crash no justice, im sure Matt will be pulling this soon. I was siked to hear Matt say he was scared of it, that always motivates me to be scared and get that adrenaline pumpin

Photobucket

Last, Greg Smee doing a can can foot plant on an extremely hart to ride DIY quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment