Sunday, May 24, 2009

Georgia anyone????

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the past year things in my life have changed drastically. My fathers health has rendered him unable to work where he has been working for the past 17 years. After being a retail store manager for over 35 years he is retired and is able to enjoy life a little more. With me taking a break from school and moving out last year i have had little time between riding bikes and working over 40 hours each week. Two weeks ago my father and i took a trip to cordel Georgia for an electric r/c show and fly. We stayed with his friend Charlie(the guy who sold me his boss old ss suburban). I stayed in Atlanta for two days and hung out with my dad. It was good to spend some time with him. Funny, i had to talk him out of buying a nitrous kit for his corvette when we stopped in summit racing just outside of Atlanta.... The guy is my hero and thought i would post some pics from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment